Las Vegas is famed for its quick weddings, nightlife, enthralling shows, and of course, casinos and gambling. You can never run out of activities here, no matter whether you choose to stay in the city for a week or a month. If you are pressed for time and would want to experience Las Vegas differently, we have a few cool ideas worth exploring.
- Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Fascinated about the Marvel cinematic universe? You have to come to Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., which is like a museum dedicated to the franchise. Check real props, costumes from the movies, discover the incredible interactive experience, and buy something for your collection from the Marvel store. This may not seem like an obvious choice in Vegas, but is definitely the most unique one.
- Fremont Street. There is nothing like Fremont Street in Vegas. This is a pedestrian area, which offers an amazing experience on weekends, with live entertainment, and even a special light show. If you are a fan of ziplining, you can try that here right over the crowd, which is an awesome experience.
- The Grand Canyon. One day of your Las Vegas trip should be about The Grand Canyon. You can take the bus or a cab to get there, and we promise that the experience is worth it. There are also luxury helicopter tours that you can consider, which also includes free limo pickup from your hotel.
- Neon Boneyard. Many people associate Las Vegas with the neon lights, and for that alone, you have to head to Neon Boneyard. The experience of taking photos here is amazing, and it is easily one of the best free things to do in the city. Make sure that you go a little late to avoid the early rush.
- Hoover Dam. You have to make time for Hoover Dam, which is one of the best manmade engineering things in the world. There are ready tours available, so there isn’t too much to plan, and you can team it with other experiences.
If you are planning to come to Las Vegas and catch a show on the weekend, we recommend that you book your tickets in advance. There is nothing like having enough time to simply walk around the streets, especially on Saturdays and Sundays, and don’t miss the shopping experience at Container’s Park. Make your list today and look for tickets, stay and flights to save a few bucks.